Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Watch Frostbite Streamingwith Megavideo How Can I Determine Whether Or Not My Dog Has Frostbite?

How can I determine whether or not my dog has frostbite? - watch frostbite streamingwith megavideo

Here's the story. . .

My dog (Speedy, 8 years old Shih Tzu) began today in favor of the left front leg. Now it was with temperatures below zero wind chill of -20 degrees in Michigan in recent days. Leave it unless he is "fulfilling his duty in the playground. Even with that we'll see. Sometimes had trouble, went to the door, because that means cold feet. But he never runs out and then about 4 -5 minute of both.

Take a look at his foot, and we Shreek pain should be added. To suffer with your normal daily routine, but obviously in pain. We have no salt in the yard, either. Is it freezing? Or could it be something else. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment