Thursday, December 31, 2009

School Trips To India Tips For A 3 Week Trip To India In December?

Tips for a 3 week trip to India in December? - school trips to india

I am looking to India to go alone for 3 weeks in December, during my holidays from school. I would like a visit with a tour group was taking and maximize what I can see. (I had this company) for a part of my trip to Vietnam and Cambodia and was pleased with him that I am not looking for advice and suggestions for places to miss. (For trips of 15 days, I can add stuff by me)

Some travel, I am looking for a search:

1 comment:

Scott K said...

There is much to see in India, three weeks is not enough time to see everything. I do not know what you tell me "can not lose you" (perhaps the Taj Mahal, Agra, however, all their routes), and some people already have some good suggestions. My only suggestion is have a plan that flexibility in the placement of traffic allows, you can be sometimes difficult.

Since you traveled before, you do not already drink this material to keep an eye on your business, etc. All this applies doubly to India. India is a wonderful place, you will enjoy wherever you choose.

Post a Comment