Saturday, February 6, 2010

What Can I Make W/portuguese Sausage Delaware LLC W/ Portuguese Partner (50/50) Tax Guidance Needed?

Delaware LLC w/ Portuguese Partner (50/50) Tax guidance Needed? - what can i make w/portuguese sausage

Hello everyone,

I plan to form an LLC in Delaware with a partner in Portugal. I come from the United States who live outside of Delaware.

I have some questions about the origin of this LLC.

1. Delaware LLC is the best for my partner and me? Under the assumption that I have created a bank account in the United States, I believe I am responsible for sales in this LLC. What are the percentages that I am responsible?

2. Is it necessary to retain a certain percentage of the money is brought back to Portugal? I read that there may be more than 30% of the shares will be retained.

3. Is this the best possible arrangement for taxattion for both sides?

4. Could an offshore company and offshore bank account for the benefit of both parties on?

5. Assuming that is responsible for some of the retention fund, it means that this is neglected, then with the American citizens, commits the company, LLC. Is that true?

Thanks in advance
Jeff

1 comment:

Offshore Advisor said...

Without knowing the details of your business is hard to say if a U.S. LLC is the best option.

If you and your partner live outside the United States and at least part of its business outside the United States, it might be useful to use a legal person in the sea

We recommend you come to us for a free consultation. Our website is www.isle-offshore.com.

Post a Comment