Monday, February 15, 2010

How Does Hair Dye Work Diagram My Friend Wants Be To Dye Her Hair With Blonde Streaks In Black And.. (pic)?

My friend wants be to dye her hair with blonde streaks in black and.. (pic)? - how does hair dye work diagram

I have a picture of her, but I have to paint like a makeout chart, what you want.
I bleached my hair several times, including mine and it turned out, the perfect shade of blonde. But it has always been the chlorine, not the section they want.
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s30/A ...
Well, if you only blonde in these sections and there for an hour or less, because your hair like mine was dark when we rinse wash, disseminate and blonde hair?

When did my bleach blonde hair and blue coon tail, I took my dark blue stripes, and not w / o putting something in irrigated and if I do not spread it. Then it will do the same?

1 comment:

sourpatc... said...

No, the chlorine is not running.

Post a Comment